Oxygen Sensor Replacement

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Sun Oct 15 03:00:39 GMT 2000

I was wondering where that part number came from.  I had been told on the
third-gen list to get that one but I wanted to see what it went on.
Something is very messed up though when you try to get the AC Delco 21316
which is the same application.  Price is a whopping $398 at partsamerica.com
and $440 at carparts.com  Also the same O2 was used in 91 and 92.

I didn't need headers either I just wanted them :-)

Dan