GM 3 wire O2 sensor dilemma

Jon Fedock Galadar at worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 15 17:23:25 GMT 2000

    I had the same thing happen to me. I had a 150 mV difference between
actual (tested at O2) O2 volts and reported O2 volts. Turned out to be main
ground wire to battery. This was on Turbo TA, so I was also concerned about
O2 accuracy - well as much as stock sensor can do. Use a DMM to check
voltage drop across grounds and remember a little is alot.
Jon Fedock
www.geocities.com/jonfedock