GM 3 wire O2 sensor dilemma

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun Oct 15 21:00:49 GMT 2000

AUGH!!!
Hi, Mike. : )
You might try checking the grounds.  Especially the O2 sensor circuit
ground.  On typical smallblocks and 4.3's it's at the thermostat
housing, and the threads will corrode.  If it's bad it can play hell
with O2 readings and driveability.  Best bet, IME, is to check by
removing the bolt/stud and looking at threads.

Shannen
Yeah, I know, you don't read all the posts.  I think eventually every
subject in the archives will have "check the grounds" as a reply. : )