howell730 bin file

chetwagner at uswest.net chetwagner at uswest.net
Sun Oct 15 22:32:26 GMT 2000

A while back I was using the howell730 bin file for a project I was
doing.  This code is an 8D mask, like the ANHT and AUJP bin's, but
runs completely different than the others, especially at idle.  When
idling, the integrator numbers go down about 1 every second and
then when they reach the lower limit, they jump up to 128 and start
to count down again.  When they reset, the fuel seems to shut off at
the injectors but not enough to stop the engine.  I find this strange.
If I remember right, someone noticed some extra code at the end of
the program.  I wonder if the extra code has anything to do with the
above.