two new papers, '747 stuff.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Oct 17 01:42:46 GMT 2000

Got looking thru some other stuff, and forget where ya mentioned it, but the
IAC counts on the TBI, all the more make sense.  ie shearing action, and
min., counts.
Also, explains alot about why the idle air bypasses in the QJets were such a
neat change.

Just can't help to wonder if/ or at all how the IAC counts might effect idle
K/Pa.
Least with your contributions, shouldn't have to resort to custom pintles,
that was a PITA
Bruce