two new papers, '747 stuff.

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Oct 17 03:59:01 GMT 2000

It is actually quite amazing to watch. The fuel doesn't move all that quickly
as it runs down the sides of the bore. Once it gets near the throttle blade,
it's gone. You can see the fuel being ripped past the blades.

I was dreading the custom pintles, fortunately, the hac's arrived in the
'nick of time.

BobR.

Did the little guys get their own copy of the papers? Or are they
currently asleep so that you were able to read them first?