two new papers, '747 stuff.

Reid Bishop rbish at ibm.net
Tue Oct 17 05:31:20 GMT 2000

Good reading Bob... very good.

I have a question:  This weekend I tried Bruce's suggestion about opening up
the throttle stop to lower IAC counts, but my IAC counts refuse to drop
below about 35 or so (and of course my idle RPM starts to increase).  Is
there any mechanical reason that might cause this?  I fully cleaned the IAC
when I rebuilt the TBI, and it definitely goes the other way as it should,
and it also parks correctly.