7747 spark control questions.

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Oct 18 01:12:59 GMT 2000

The early TBI 454 uses that biig iron carby intake, plus a heated
spacer/adapter, plus the bigger throttle bores, and the whole darn
thing runs hot enough to fry eggs.  Even the carb'ed stuff requires a
little more attention to throttle opening speeds and fueling on those
engines.

Were you experiencing any other symptoms?  Just poor response?
Shannen