GN injector offset

Carl Ijames ijames at netaxs.com
Thu Oct 19 23:06:56 GMT 2000

> I expect the .74mS difference @ 12.8 and the .69mS difference at 14.4
> will have a
> drastic effect on idle/low rpm fueling if not corrected for properly.
> That's
> really why I was interested in this data.

Don't forget the GN 7148 is MAF so if the offset isn't right it just means
the BLM will wander off a ways but the motor will still run okay.  The
other funny thing I noticed hurriedly scanning through the code listing
for the 7148 is that it adds the inj offet in twice, so it is really using
double the values in the table.  Maybe that's part of the batch vs.
sequential, where it fires the injectors either once every revolution or
once every two revolutions?  Didn't have time to trace it all through,
though (sorry).

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames     ijames at netaxs.com