7747 spark control questions.

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Oct 21 15:20:33 GMT 2000

It's kinda a slippery slope, but to maintain as high as possible in block
coolant pressures I've plugged the bypass line on the GN.  The temps seem to
flucuate some since the themostat is a bag bag affair, but I'd rather have
it dance 10-20dF, and have the protection of a little higher coolant
pressure to prevent locatized overheating in the heads
Bruce

> I run a 180 Robert Shaw in my BBC stuff, with a 1/8" hole drilled thru.
The