Scam?

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Oct 21 21:02:55 GMT 2000

In stop and go I'd lay money 80% of the atomization takes place at the
butterflies edges, and probably higher then that at idle.  Be alot more to
gain by raising the injector head, and I was able to doument that with
testing here at CSH, HQ, IN MY application.
  Anything over light idle, vaporization can be a big deal with the oem
TBIs.
Bruce

> seems I read something at one time about the atomization effect of these
> types of things having some influence on mileage, but I think that was for
> carb. evidently it would bust up the droplets or something like that.
> byE
> Mike S

Behalf

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org