Scam?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sat Oct 21 21:32:34 GMT 2000

Maybe they help since it looks as though he has the wrong aircleaner. I've
always noticed a ring protuding upward from the 'seat' portion of the air
cleaner. This ring would direct the airflow straight down the bores around
the injector pods.

I also wonder where the upper portion of the TBI is. Isn't there supposed to
be another metal ring that goes over the TBI first, with the air cleaner on top
of that?

Are the 454 aircleaners different?

BobR.