Application for ASCP bin?

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Sat Oct 21 22:36:12 GMT 2000

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, rr wrote:

> Roger,
>
> That is a decently quick car, a 1.668 60ft. What have you
> done for traction?
>
> BobR.

Not enough.

An aftermarket torque arm, rear control arms, and panhard bar, higher
stall covertor (3000rpm), and 3 year old Mickey thompson sportsman
pros, soon to be replaced.    I have one other traction part to
install and we will see how it does.   I was only able to get that
60ft once, the others were in the 1.77 range with alot of spinning.

>From what the fuel looks like, I am thinking I will need to upgrade
from 30lb injectors to 36 lb injectors, I am running somewhere around
8.8ms at high rpms (6000), and if I open the exhaust dumps that does
not look like that will be enough to be able to run rich enough.

With the restrictive exhaust it has lots of bottom end and almost no
top end (hence the 110mph trap speed).

				Roger