Scam?

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun Oct 22 03:36:35 GMT 2000

It's possible that there is something to the device then. Some Caddy TBI's
had a flat ring below the injector within the bore. The spacing looked such
that the injector would spray through the center hole. Aitr flow would cause
a low pressure area below (past) the ring. This would help atomize the fuel.

I remember a long time ago, when carbs were still in vogue. I got an almost
brand new Carter AFB. Could not understand why they left the bottom of the
booster venturi supports flat on the bottom. And they were so wide. Heh,
a Dremel and an hour so so later, those booster supports had the nicest
tear-drop shape you ever saw. I damn near cried when that carb then ran
like junk. Looking down the bores showed fuel just dribbling down the bores.

A new set of boosters showed that a lot of air-fuel mixing went on under
those flat spots. I keep my dremal away from my carbs after that.

BobR.