TPI 5.7L and SVO injectors

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Mon Oct 23 20:54:09 GMT 2000

I can speak to the SVO's with ONE part number, not to what ford rated them
in general though.  the 24's commonly sold in Jugs and Smellit catalogs etc
are rated 24# at 39.5 psig. a little ratio-math yields the 44 psi rating,
but you CAN run them at 39.5 if you have an adjustable regulator I guess.

My FP guage bit the dust on friday so I had to guess at my FP, and the runs
produced a perfect 0.88 - 0.89 or reading. car feels like it gained a tenth
or 2 but we'll see... Pulsewidths went from 14 (max-GM OE's) to 11.5
(max-SVO's) during drag runs.  I was nearly 90% static BEFORE the
changeover. This was a 383 w/ a dry 50-shot of N2O, shifting at 5300 rpm (a
12.6 car).