ecm and diacom help needed

DBonnes at aol.com DBonnes at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 15:40:17 GMT 2000

This is for a friend of mine that is not on this list, but is looking for
some help.

I am trying to tune the 383/tpi/Muncie in my 71. It uses a 727 ecm and a
stock chip (minus VATS) out of a 90 Corvette. I am trying to get good Diacom
traces to have a custom chip burned. BUT
We get good info with a Snap On scanner but the Diacom info is confused. For
example, the O2 reading is inthe box where the water temp should be.
I could sure use some advice on this or a reference to a website.
Also, I think I remember that a former GM employee who was instrumental on
the C4 is now consulting. If anyone has his phone number, perhaps he can help
me.
Regards,Will