Quick question

Marteney, Steven J. smarteney at xlvision.com
Tue Oct 24 17:52:38 GMT 2000

Would recommend you also look closely at the pinouts.  The 2732 to 27128
look the same, but getting around 27256 and especially 27512 pinouts start
looking different.  I've got a spec sheet somewhere (or on the web) and I'll
look to refresh my memory.  Be careful before just plugging and chugging.
(Doing the same thing, pulled 512 off a 386 board I found in my closet.)

Steve