Quick question

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Wed Oct 25 01:11:58 GMT 2000

A correction to my earlier post... its pin A15, not A14.

512s work in '730's definetly.

think about it, even if address lines are swapped, the lookup will see
exactly what was burned if both the burner AND the reader (ecm) are using
the same A lines.

now if address lines and data lines are intermixed - thats trouble.

If you burn on a non-standard (address lines swapped) chip using another
chips' addressing profile, its harder for amateurs to read it off correctly.

I think I'm being clear. *I* know what I mean ;-)