ecm and diacom help needed

Guenther, Max [ASCO/PA] Mguenther at ASCO.COM
Wed Oct 25 11:42:39 GMT 2000

Not sure if anyone said it, but your diacom may be looking for something
else on the communication bus.  The vette 'talks' to the ABS module, the
heater and a few other things.  The f body installations are a little more
focused.  Try setting up diacom for a comparable f body.  I could also be
wrong;-)