BLM ON 165

Todd Burkard toddburkard at pcmc.com
Wed Oct 25 14:54:16 GMT 2000

I have finally got all the tools now to tune, burn, erase EPROMS and read the system so now I am trying to get a little more in depth into this tunning before winter hits and I can't drive the car any more.

I was reading the Programming 101 to learn how to get my BLM Correct and it is based on a MAP system. Divide the reading you get by 128 and multiply that times the value in the table for the RPM vs Kpa well on the Mass system in the 165 is this the Mass air vs RPM scale?

For instance I had a BLM value of 145 at 600 RPM and the value in the table for the 400 and 800 rpm scale was 23 so I multiply that by the 1.13 diff and put that new value of 26 g/sec in correct. I am using Tuner Cat. I just want to make sure I am understanding this correctly.

next question is I want to set the Injector #/Hr to what the injector is putting out at whatever Fuel pressure setting I have correct? Say I have 19 #/hr injectors and move the pressure up to bring them to 21 #/hr.

Thanks guys

Todd Burkard

TPI 68-327 55 Chevy