P&H interface

Mike kswayze at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 26 03:06:05 GMT 2000

my first attempt at an ascii circuit diagram is below, my electrical
training is minimal so I'm not sure which resistor capacitor arrangement to
use to time a transistor. rather than spend the next hour or so trying to
find a reference I thought I'd just ask.
the RC section should delay the hold current transistor current switch.

Almost over my head
byE
Mike
Swayze
kswayze at BellSouth.net
mswayze at truswood.com

      Vbattery                                   Vbattery
       |                                                 |
       |                                                  \ |
       Rinjector                                       |Tecm-------------ECM
inj out
       |                                                  / |
       |                                                 /
       \ |                                              |
         |Tload-------------------------|
    |                     / |      RCtime?
    Rpeak          /                                                      |

  GND           Rhold                               -----)|----- |
RCtime?

                   GND