Am I going the wrong direction ?

NRG euro at lvcm.com
Thu Oct 26 09:12:41 GMT 2000

Hey guys. I'm trying to do a .bin to work with my setup so far. What I've
done to start with is lower the values in the VE tables for the 90-100 Kpa
range. By about 1-2%. That should richen up  the mixture right ? What I also
did is advance the timing by about 3 degrees in the same 90-100 Kpa range.
The car actually slowed down by 4 tenths.... :(   Am I going the wrong
direction with the VE tables in TunerCat ? Should I increase those values ?