Am I going the wrong direction ?

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu Oct 26 13:52:22 GMT 2000

   This is Bass Ackwards. Think, like running too fat , Decrease VE in target
   Cells= enlean . Increase VE in target cells to enrich AFR.
   This statement assumes that Injectors are properly sized for Engine
breathing
   requirement. Always make 1 change at a time, otherwise you'll not know which
   change helped or hurt .
   Len