Pontiac Supercharged 3.8L

Jeremy Gonyou jgonyou at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:43:51 GMT 2000

Hi Daniel,

>Hi everyone I am going to fit a supercharged Pontiac Fiero motor to a
>Holden
>Commodore does anyone know what would be the best ecu to use with this.
>The motor came out of a 97 Pontiac Fiero? but When my mate brought it in it
>had no wiring harness or ecu.

I don't know how they do things in Australia, but here in the states they
quit building fieros in 1988.  They were never offered with the 3.8 s/c, but
some people have swapped them in.

Ludis has tons of good ECM info on his page at www.cruzers.com/~ludis.  That
should give you a good idea of where to start.

Jeremy