Pontiac Supercharged 3.8L

Daniel Collins bossute at one.net.au
Thu Oct 26 13:35:13 GMT 2000

Sorry guys since only having seen the the V6 in Fiero's  and Commodores here
and Jason had only seen the motor in the wreckers when he bought it I did
not realize that the engines are installed in other vehicle's - pretty hick
when you think about it  , its just we assume all yank cars are V8 's ,
never seen a mustang or camaro with a six banger in it in the flesh. What
would it have come out of ?