Am I going the wrong direction ?

NRG euro at lvcm.com
Thu Oct 26 21:13:26 GMT 2000

So where would I guy like me start messing around in the .bin to make the
car wake up a little ? I guess leaning it out doesnt work, so richening
should ? I'm using TunerCat btw. I read the 101 Programming tips but it's
still very confusing stuff for me, especially for a newbie :)   Do you guys
think more timing and more fuel should help a little ?
Here's my mods...

Ported and polished heads, ported stock TPI base, ported plenum, Comp Cams
XR270HR-10 cam (lift .495/.502 duration 218/224 lobe separation 110),
Edelbrock TES headers, LT4 valve springs, Crane AFPR, Flowmaster catback
with LT1 style tips, MSD coil & wires...

>    This is Bass Ackwards. Think, like running too fat , Decrease VE in
target
>    Cells= enlean . Increase VE in target cells to enrich AFR.
>    This statement assumes that Injectors are properly sized for Engine
> breathing
>    requirement. Always make 1 change at a time, otherwise you'll not know
which
>    change helped or hurt .
>    Len
>
> >Hey guys. I'm trying to do a .bin to work with my setup so far. What I've
> >done to start with is lower the values in the VE tables for the 90-100
Kpa