165 ECU File

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Oct 29 14:23:15 GMT 2000

What exact locations do you need?  (no, I need them all responses will be
considered)?.
Or what have you found to date?
I may have some floatin around here.   Have you gone thru the archives?.
Lots of them have been posted over time (including the DIY).
Bruce
    Kinda quiet today, the little guys are out jogging, and I told em if
they are good might take the GN out for some development work <g>....
    They'll even simmer down, and be good for a ride in it nowadays.