165 ECU File

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Sun Oct 29 18:21:31 GMT 2000

Dan,

Yes, that is the one that I am talking about.  I have never personally used
that ecu file but I did know that it existed.  I wanted to let you know
about it so that you could check it against yours and either confirm it
or find errors with it ... sounds like are finding some errors with it.
 Definitely e-mail the author by viewing the .txt extension of the same
filename.

Tim