30 lb FMS Injector ??'s

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:39:24 GMT 2000

The reason that I mentioned this is because I had nothing but a bad experience
when I ordered a set of used '24lb' SVO injectors from Jack.  When I received
them they were wrapped in newspaper.  I examined each one and IMHO they
were crappy.  I had different part numbers on the injectors and they were
dirty dirty dirty.  I examined the pintle and the top entrance and found
dirt in both.  I immediately called MM and told Jack that I wanted to return
them for a NEW set of 24lb injectors (there is no way in hell that I was
going to put them on MY car).  6 weeks later I had my new injectors ...
6 weeks!.  The new injectors were direct from SVO and still packaged so
I knew they were AOK ... and they were.  But, my initial experiences left
a bad taste in my mouth regarding those 'used, dyno time only' injectors
:-(

Tim