RealTime on-the-fly modifications of code

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Tue Oct 31 19:30:01 GMT 2000

I found this link while looking around on the net today.  I am not 100%
sure but this appears to be a product similar to Kalmaker but that it is
fully configurable to allow you to use this product with ANY car as long
as you know what the heck you are doing.  Only difference is ... you would
need two laptops:  one for this software and one for a scantool such as
diacom.  Just thought I would pass the information along.

http://www.motorart.net/sea/seaing/ame252.html

Tim