Datamaster program

RDwoo10 at aol.com RDwoo10 at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 18:55:44 GMT 2000

As a matter of fact.  I just walked in from using it.  I thought that it was
OK. I have used Diacom & think that Diacom is easier to use.  You have to go
into a couple of menus to get the thing to collect data & the Diacom you say
link & it is done.  Datamaster keeps asking me to tell it what comm port I am
on.  It has not changed I think that it ought to remember that.  I have not
used it thoroughly, so I don't have a great feal for it yet.  I do like the
playback mode you can have it run either fast or slow or step it through the
run.  You can also change the parameters on the fly as you are going through
a run.  This I think makes is worth it.

There it is, for what its worth. Now if only it would make the car run better
or faster.

Bob Wooten