Idle too high. How do I adjust

Bruce nacelp at bright.net
Mon Sep 4 19:44:51 GMT 2000

Dunno anyone that does boat chips off hand.
The proper answer is burning your own chips anyway.

Might try just leaving the IAC unplugged.
Jump A-B at the ALDL, key on for 30 secs., unplug IAC, and then key off,
start engine, set min idle speed adj..  Would defeat the IAC, not the best
answer but an answer
Bruce