LT-1 Heads

JN jwn at sgi.net
Wed Sep 6 13:29:49 GMT 2000

I have been following the last few posts of this thread.  I just wanted to
voice my opinion.  Stay clear of the LT1 parts!  If you really have to have
a short runner manifold, buy a TPIS miniram.  Go with a Super Ram for more
torque.  I have a Super Ram on my L98 vette and it works great.  I like
torque more than 7000 PRM power.  The short runner manifold especially the
mini ram has poor air distribution during part throttle cruise.  Call them
and ask.

Jason Norris