LT-1 Heads

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Sep 6 17:02:32 GMT 2000

    As stated previously , unless your'e a glutton for punishment , avoid using
  Gen2 Heads - Intake , even the thought ,on a Gen 1 BLOCK. Coolant and
  Oil returns are all Bass Ackwards, Forget it. LT1/4 Heads/ Intake go with
a LT1/4 Block ,,  Period . Some folks are more interested in taking your $$,
  than helping you get the right combinations. Beware of the deal you feel.
   Lay a LT1 head gasket on the Gen1 deck , the picture gets clear very
quickly , JW.
  Len