quick EFI harness question

Vinnie Moscaritolo vinnie at vmeng.com
Wed Sep 6 18:52:10 GMT 2000

HI;

In my custom installation I have opted to  build my own wiring
harness to go from a 730 ECM  to the various sensors and motors.  My
question is does anyone think there would be a problem with inserting
a connector (round Mil-spec AMP with gold/tin pins) in between the
ECM and the sensors..

I didn't think there would be a resistance problem, but wanted to ask opinion.

thanks
Vinnie Moscaritolo KF6WPJ ITCB-IMSH
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042