Dumb ALDL Question No. 432

Scott Lundahl scott at lumenetics.com
Thu Sep 7 19:17:50 GMT 2000

Is there a quick and dirty DOS based program that will read the continuous
160 baud ALDL data stream from a '7747 (C3) ECU  and store to disk?  I
don't need or want display during data collection; the data will be
crunched later.  The idea is to freeze the BLMs at 128, capture MAP, TPS,
RPM and integrator data and then run it through some well crafted excel
spreadsheets to titrate the fuel maps (I'm sure this has already been
done).  I could write one, but if it's already been done, why reinvent the
wheel.

Thanks,

Scott