Dumb ALDL Question No. 432

Swayze kswayze at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 7 20:54:18 GMT 2000

there was a recent thread on the power from the serial port not being enough
for the max232 device, hopefully I'll be soldering one up this weekend (just
have gotten it breadboarded(protoboarded?)). The way its designed, should be
able to hook it to any source upto about 24-30V.

Swayze
mswayze at truswood.com
kswayze at bellsouth.net
<8-{b>
" God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things...at
this rate I'll never die"
(forgot where it came from)