use of MAP in FI calcs

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Sep 8 05:46:13 GMT 2000

In the Turbo-GP code (727) it happens at key-on.  after checksum of coarse.
Stores it, and from what I can tell, never *writes* to it again.

The program starts at #A000, so you can see its relatively early that the
BARO is set. I can find no reference to call the routine again or a routine
that is earlier in the code that will execute into it.

(if I have things sort of right here.. I'm sure I'll be corrected if not
;-)

A0D8 : LDAA  #$30  analog channel # (?) (map?)
A0DA : JSR   $E8B2 <-- calls to 4000 set
A0DD : STAA  $0051 <-- raw MAP
A0DF : STAA  $004f <--- Map from channel #$30   !BARO initial load?
A0E1 : JSR   $E902 <--FUEL? CALCS 018B,018C,004F,0058,00E1(maPv/2),00DF,0053
A0E4 : LDAA  $0058 MAP RELATED:   (map volts / 2)