use of MAP in FI calcs

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Fri Sep 8 02:44:28 GMT 2000

   My understanding, on "Startup", scan = "New" value used for Cal / learn
,current  "run cycle",
   [Engine running time ]. Values are round up / down # from actual
barometer reading.
   Reset on each startup according to the General . Notice in data scan KOEO ,
   Baro, Map , Ect , Iat,  readings are live [ if present ] on a specific
controller's data display.
   Some config s use the map value to infer bar o # on Key on IGN = Scan.
   Mother nature enters bleed orifice in MAP sensor.
   Correct me if this information is inaccurate.

   Len