Promedit help

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Sep 8 05:54:13 GMT 2000

I'm not familiar with Promedit, does it use "personality" files? Do you have
one for AUDI?  if you dont, can you change the personality (config) files
like in WinBin?

I only use GMEPro, sorry but that should get us started.

~dave
(feel like I'm fillin in for bruce - someone take the baton! pant pant pant)