Promedit help

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 02:30:20 GMT 2000

In a message dated 09/07/2000 10:27:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
shannen at grolen.com writes:

<< What are you trying to change?  The definition of a table, or a value
 in the prom that's displayed in the table?

 A lst file is not a .bin file.

 Which version of Promedit are you using?  I spent a little time with
 this editor before I switched to another, but I seem to remember it
 wasn't hopeless. : ) >>

I'm trying to change a value in the main spark table using Promedit version 4
with the   730_727 .ecu file. Everytime I type in a numver it says Command
not recognized or something to that effect.