Promedit help

Mike kswayze at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 8 03:59:45 GMT 2000

If I remeber a previous thread (correct me if I am wwrong) the  latest
versions of WinBin and Promedit use a common .ecu file format, although
previous versions didn't. Do you have some ECM numbers and Memcal numbers
for the Audi, (is it a GMECM?), this would help. there are several rom mask
id's. If it has been done before one of them should work (1227730--$8d,
etc.)

(I'd rather have an Inni)
byE
Mike