CSH near reopening

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Fri Sep 8 18:46:04 GMT 2000

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:14:18 -0400, "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
wrote:

>Biopsy is clear (whew), no signs of rejection
>GN is a nice road car,
>we won't talk about how I dropped to 16 MPG (but covered alot of ground
>quickly) <g>...

Congrats on the clean billOhealth, and welcome back, Herr Doktor
Pelican. Hey, I tried to call you earlier today at the Horsepital to
see if you were being held over, and they put me thru to your room! Of
course you weren't there to answer. Guess they didn't know you had
checked out. Ha ha. You DID get the doctor's permission to leave,
didn't you? Heh. Was this at a different hospital this time? Looked
like your usual VA email addr wasn't working.

I take it you have some cleaning up from the little guys having free
reign at HQ while you were gone? Oh well, their misdeeds shall we say
"dwarf" (ahem) any possible bad news you *might* have gotten with your
biop, so I guess it's time to celebrate despite whatever mess they
made.

How long is this latest "lease on life" good for before you have to be
checked again? All in all, pretty encouraging; guess we'll have to put
up with ole Grumpy for awhile longer, eh?  :)

Gar