CSH near reopening

David Cooley n5xmt at triad.rr.com
Fri Sep 8 18:47:06 GMT 2000

At 02:14 PM 09/08/2000, you wrote:
>Biopsy is clear (whew), no signs of rejection

Glad to hear!  Give Doc a pat on the back for all of us!

>GN is a nice road car,
>we won't talk about how I dropped to 16 MPG (but covered alot of ground
>quickly) <g>...

Hehehe... Been there, Done that.

Mustang GT wanted to run me at 65 on Texas Highway 6 north between Houston
and College Station...
He dropped it a gear, I punched it, and when it hit 25 PSI boost in 2nd
gear at aboput 4500 RPM, the ass end got a little loose, then grabbed, and
at about 5000 RPM, it shifted into 3rd with the 295-50-15's right next to
the open drivers window of the stang and just RIPPED them loose!
Made lot's of noise... He hit the brakes and that was the last I saw of him.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at triad.rr.com
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
I am Pentium of Borg... Division is Futile!