CSH near reopening

Phil Rickard vettebuilder at skyenet.net
Fri Sep 8 19:09:51 GMT 2000

Good to have you back Bruce! I must say, after wading through 3000, yes,
that's right, 3000 unopened e-mails, i couldn't help but laugh out loud when
I read some o' yer posts and replys. :-) I enjoy reading the many responses
that you and company have amoungst yourselves and it makes the "wading" alot
easier. Not being able to get to my computer for three weeks at a time is
what I get for joining a traveling circus better known as "racing";-) Take
care bud.

Regards....

----leaving reluctantly from his computer to go swing from the
trapieze------

Phil Rickard- Engine builder/Tuner for Les Stanford-Pirate Racing Corvette
C5R......Formerly with L.P.E.