acceleration stumble

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 8 20:37:47 GMT 2000

Try taking a little more timing out as you ramp to the 100K/Pa side of the
table
4's can get really testy on ignition curves at *times*
Bruce

<<  I have changed everything relating to the accel enrich
 functions, but nothing helps.  The only thing keeping my from
 running this code in my conversion, so any insight into this problem
 would be greatly appreciated.  BTW, I am using it in a 1.7L 4 cyl
 engine with port injection.
 --------------------------------------------- >>

I had problems in my GN with tip in stumble and the fix was to play in the
AE
vs temp multiplers. Might wanna take a peek in there and see if anything
helps

Jim  (FA) Testa                                             TType86 on
#BuickGN
ASE Master Technician                                buick.fiendish.net:6667
L1 Advanced Engine Performance                    NJ Lic MV Inspector
jtesta1966 at aol.com                           NJ Lic Emission Repair Tech
http://members.aol.com/jtesta1966/buick.htm
Associate Sponsor, Buicks at Bristol (RCA/JTP)