Introduction and 2 questions

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Sep 8 23:45:32 GMT 2000

If Ludis says it's got the lean cruise, then makes it kinda mute,
Just wondering though if it's tunable (in the tunerdcat stuff)?.
Bruce

Y'all are talking about the same thing (almost).  8746 is caprice TBI
89-90, 6965 is caprice TBI 91-93.  I asked tuner cat about 6965, he said
"no current plans for it".

--steve

--
Steve Ravet