Introduction and 2 questions

steve ravet sravet at arm.com
Sat Sep 9 00:05:12 GMT 2000

TC does 8746, but not 6965.  Here are the 8746 tables that are tunable
(according to his WWW page):

ECM Switch Table
ECM Constant Table
Main Spark Vs. RPM, Vs. Load
Cool Compensation Spark Vs Load
Power Ehrichment Spark Vs. Load
Max Knock Retard Vs. RPM (in WOT)
Max Knock Retard Vs. MAP
Main Fuel Table #1, %Vol. Eff.
Main Fuel Table #2, %Volumetric. Eff. Adder
TPS Threshold Vs. RPM for WOT Mode
WOT Air Fuel Ratio Vs. RPM
Pump Shot Vs. Differential TPS
Pump Shot Vs. Differential MAP
Air Fuel Ratio at Startup Vs. Cool. Temp. (CHOKE)
Crank Air Fuel Ratio Vs. Coolant Temp.
IAC Steps Vs. Coolant Temperature
TCC Upper Load Limit Vs. MPH (Low Gears)
TCC Upper Load Limit Vs. MPH (High Gears)

Nothing leaps out at me...  Unless it's main fuel table #2?

--steve

--
Steve Ravet
steve.ravet at arm.com