acceleration stumble

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Sep 9 00:26:26 GMT 2000

If you need to try and set it somewhat close try a vac canister with a weak
spring, refferenced to man vac., and heavy springs.   Like I said 4s can be
real fussy, and your combo might like just the opposite of what I suggested
to start with.
Bruce

Well, I would do what you suggested except for the fact that it is
running off the stock distrib(hall switch triggering coil).  I just about
have my ignition module conversion done so I can do some timing
work.