749 data

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Sat Sep 9 01:56:45 GMT 2000

Hi Chet,

I just uploaded a file to called 'sunbird.dat' which contains a list of the eprom data and tables in the Sunbird/SyTy code,  output from P98.

In trying to run P98,  did you download and install the Java runtime?  I just did it with no problems,  downloaded p98 & the Java runtime installer,  double-clicked on theJava installer,  then when it was done I double-clicked on P98.  It came right up.

BTW,  I'm looking for a disassembly listing for the '749 if you happen to run into one in your travels.

Bill